Panther Hallowe’en 2020
Hello, Panther Families!
As Hallowe’en is quickly approaching, we wanted to reach out and share some general guidelines for our upcoming celebrations. If individual classroom plans are different, classroom teachers will share these details.
- October 30 will be an opportunity for students to dress up.
- Costume masks are not an alternative to masks that meet the criteria outlined in “Return to School Plan for TLDSB Families – 2020”. (Must fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops, maintain their shape after washing and drying, be made of at least two layers of tightly woven material, and be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping. p.7)
- Snacks may not be shared. Return to School Plan for TLDSB Families – 2020 p.10
- Staff ability to assist with costumes will be limited. If students aren’t able to independently manage costumes, an option is to participate in orange and black day.
- Toy weapons and other accessories (e.g. swords, wands, etc.) are not permitted.
We truly appreciate your ongoing support, patience and understanding as the way we normally do things shift to protect the safety of our staff, students and families. We wish you all the best for a safe Hallowe’en!